Monday, September 9, 2013

Unfinished projects and broken toilets

I have a quick little Monday evening update for you. It was my birthday weekend and we got a whole lotta nothing accomplished. Except lots of celebrating and lots of recuperating. Towards the end of the week last week, we made a little jump start on the hall. I will have more details on that at some point this week. Here's a little teaser. How many updates can you spot?


Then, the only thing left in the tiny bathroom was to fix the toilet leak. Then this happens. 


Oh yeah. Frustrated faces over here. 

But if this doesn't lift your spirits, I don't know what will. Say hello to my birthday minion cupcakes today at work. So stinking adorable.


Hope everyone had a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS