Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday Favorites:: Maxi Dresses

So let's try something a little different around here. We're going to be on a bit of a break on renovations for a minute or two. Well, we may have a few more closets up our sleeves to tackle - but for now, let's talk about my favvvvvorite topic... Clothes! Thinking I'll check in on Fridays to talk about what I'm obsessing over for the week. Yes, obsessing for the week. Every single one of my friends knows shopping makes me happy... we all have our vices. And, I gave it up for Lent. Withdrawal is an understatement. Luckily for my habit, I'm a thrifty shopper for the most part... with a boutique or two thrown into the mix. Total girly girl from head to toe.

I'm a total sucker for a maxi dress, even though I'm a bit of a smurf. I found a few affordable favorites as I was making my rounds this week. As I was filling up my new closet, I noticed that I need more solid and not so much pattern. I LOVE pattern - but sometimes you gotta go classic. Another thing I noticed, is that I have a dress deficit. I used to live in dresses. Now, I'm more of a separates girl. Maybe next time, I'll do a roundup of patterns.

I think I could die a happy girl in a few of these dresses... Especially that mint one.... Enjoy! 


// Old Navy  //



// Forever 21 //


// Zara //


// asos // 




// asos // 
...hello date night!...

Hope y'all have a good weekend! We have such a fun weekend planned. Tonight one of my favorite people is graduating, and the rest of the weekend is gonna be spent doing NOTHING! I think ordering one of these cuties might be in my near future!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS