Monday, May 4, 2015

23 Week Bumpdate



How Far Along: 23 Weeks Today!


Size of Baby: One app says a bunch of grapes and the other app says a grapefruit

Gender: GIRL!

Sleep: Last night was the first night I slept for a stretch in quite some time. I slept soundly from 10:30-4:30 then just rested till I got up at 6:30. The past few weeks I've been sleeping for about 2 hour intervals, up for an hour or two... repeat. I'm getting lotssss of practice for lack of sleep. 

Movement: Feeling little movements after I eat

Workouts: Besides gardening and running around at work, nope. 

Weight: At my 20 week appointment, I was up 11 pounds. I go back next Monday. I'm sure the scale will jump!

Maternity Clothes: Bottoms are mostly maternity... tops are pre-maternity. Finding lots of non-maternity dresses and just sizing up. 

Symptoms: Feeling really good!

Cravings/Aversions: Always wanting a pb&j. This past week I wanted a fruit cup from Whole Foods so badly. We finally went on Saturday and I got two :)

Missing Most: My kitchen... totally not pregnancy related. 

Nursery: Josh started building a dresser for the nursery. I have a crib picked out and I ordered some bedding which came in last week. Waiting to put anything out/up until our renovation is over. 

The changing pad will go on top of this. Looks like Josh will have to bend over quite a bit to change diapers :)

Hubby: He's very excited. Once I asked him to build me a dresser for the nursery (rather than me buying one), he was all in. He gets about as excited as he can when I show him baby girl clothes. 

Best Part of the Week: Celebrating the fact that we have 13.5 days left to this school year!

Can't Wait For: I'm excited for Mother's Day this weekend. It's kind of my first one? Other than that, I'm excited for our ultrasound on Monday. At our last appointment, baby wouldn't flip over so we couldn't get any images of her heart. Praying that she is more active this time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS