Wednesday, May 13, 2015

One Room Challenge Week 6: Still Tiling

As we round out week 10 (in real life) and week 6 of the One Room Challenge, we still have a ways to go!

Some things we did accomplish this week were getting the floor grouted and the baseboards installed (thanks to my hubby and no contractors!). Our painter will start early this coming week. We'll get there :) Here's where we are now...




The lesson learned here is that relying on other people is one of the hardest things to do. I'm typically a laid back person, but I really think that 5 weeks of tiling will drive anyone insane. #notevenfinished

Hopefully we will be done very soon. Be sure to check back in a few weeks! Linda, maybe we can do a round-up in a month or so for those who didn't finish like we did in the past? Either way, this surely did make 6 weeks fly by super fast. Almost summer time!

2 comments:

  1. It's going to be spectacular...can't wait to see it!! Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is interesting and I can see why the couple in the photo were frustrated. I have not gone through something like this but may go through this process this year. I like and agree what she wrote, "The lesson learned here is that relying on other people is one of the hardest things to do. I'm typically a laid back person, but I really think that 5 weeks of tiling will drive anyone insane."

    Fred Richardson @ SGK Home Solutions

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS