Friday, October 4, 2013

Hallway Evolution

Wow! Thank you so much for all the love on Wednesday. My little heart appreciates you so much! 
Happy Friday friends!

One of my favorite things to do before I close the chapter on any book, but particularly the hallway book, is to take a look back at all of our hard work and progress. After all, the staircase makeover began way back in April. And, even we forget how far we've come. Here's to our new hallway!

Sit back, relax, and enjoy the progress pics. Maybe you forgot too :)







Wallpaper down, floors sanded, staircase re-done. 


Time for stained floors, paint, painted trim, bead board, caulking, lighting and of course - electrical work. 






And here we are TODAY! 


Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! I have special visitors coming in this weekend and I am beyond excited!! TGIF!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS