Friday, November 15, 2013

Dining Room Update?

I know I know. You thought you had seen the last of my dazzling new dining room. But, I just couldn't stop. And probably won't stop until every inch is covered. You may be asking yourself - what was left to do? Well, in my original plans I talked about recovering my chairs. In my reveal photos, that was not done. The problem was that I could not find a fabric that I could commit to. Well, I found and committed.

These were my choices:




And here's what I chose: 



Let's see if notice any difference in the "before" and after. Besides the obvious picture quality. 


And now, no more stark white (very stained) cushions.



Do you like my choice? It was between that and the stripe! 

And then, I took a plain ole boring mirror that was once bronze. Like fake bronze. And spray painted it to match my chandelier. Warning: this picture is laziness at its finest. This is the picture I snapped on my iPhone to send to my Mom. Windex and all.


Don't stare too hard in the background or you will see some joint compound and wood glue next to the cabinets. And some mighty fine wallpaper border. 

TGIF! Have a great weekend everyone! 



2 comments:

  1. It just keeps getting better!! Love the fabric you chose ~ have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS