Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Everyone needs a Vacation

It's true. Everyone needs a vacation. We were getting to the point where we were getting burnt out. We're 3 months in and I feel like we've done so much looking back, but when I look around it seems less apparent. Anyway, focus on the positive.

I have lots of pictures to share with you from my week of vacation. Ironically, I did miss my once-pink house. Now that I'm back, I feel ready to start a new project. I think the winner just might be the staircase. So here's what I have been up to for the past week and a few days.

Charles got a haircut, we went to a wedding, and then we vacation'ed.
Isn't he the cutest? :)
I thought this was hysterical. Libby and my Dad were clueless. So funny!
Group shot! Again, iPhone pics are terrible. 
The girls in my family :)
We had fun, Katherine! Congrats again! 
First stop, family vacation to Orange Beach.
My Mom and Dad sitting by the pool listening to the band. 


 Don't worry, we never lost sight of the house :) Josh's beach reading...
Last night before my family left. Dinner at Louisiana Lagniappe. 
Then, beach trip with my friends.


Couldn't you die over that water?
Then, I walked into my house to this....
Josh and his Dad looking at electrical once again. Update on electrical: Josh says he needs about 3 more weekends and it should be complete. I'm going to estimate we will need at least a little more time than that :) I can't believe how fast the summer is flying by. One more short month of time "off" before I go back to work. 

Now, let me shift gears and figure how I will decorate my classroom. And maaaaybe do a few lesson plans. Cross your fingers for an update soon! I know I am :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS