Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What I'm Loving Lately

So, this isn't exactly a renovation post. Things aren't necessarily moving slow, but the pictures just aren't really interesting. So I thought I'd do a little post about the things I love. After all, if you look above, the title of this blog includes "our life in between" - and my life, consists of a addiction/love for shopping. All things clothes/makeup/accessories in general. That's right gentleman, you may wanna check back tomorrow if I've lost your interest.

First, here's my little vignette from Target.



Shop:

Did anyone get anything good from the Phillip Lim for Target collection? I actually own all three of these things above. You better believe I woke Josh up to get to Target for 8am when the doors opened! He had been hearing about this for two months, so he actually popped right up and got in the car. He's a keeper.

The tunic is not Phillip Lim, but let me just tell you - if you are tunic obsessed as much as I am - this one is SO CUTE on. I actually got the black one. I wanted the blue but they didn't have my size. Imagine my disappointment. I think I have one of the rare husbands who in the moment of me saying "I just can't decide what color I should get?" or "Which shirt do you like better?" - he says "Just get both". Cha-ching.

I really can't put into words how much this next piece belongs in my new living room. Mom? Josh? Someone buy this for me!

Z Gallerie

Sigh.

Let's snap back to things I can afford. Like Forever 21. Who's ready for sweaters and tights?! Am I getting too old for Forever 21? The thing I love about it, is once I'm over something I bought from there, I feel zero guilt about chunking/donating it. Right?



Shop:

If you know me, you know I love to read. Lately, I've been having a hard time finding time to read though. I could do an entire post on just books - any takers?? I can feel a few of my friends screaming NO into the screen! :) 

I posted about this a few times. I LOVED The Maze Runner Trilogy. Anxiously awaiting the new one to come out in October! 



Currently, I am reading Night Film by Marisha Pessl. Holy moly it's a creeper. Like I have woken up several nights from a nightmare. Intense. She's a first-timer too.


Next up, I think I will read something super girly and fun. I downloaded Revenge Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger before it came out and I haven't read it yet because it got bad reviews. But, I loved the first one so I must try. 


Anyone who lives near me want to start a book club? Okay, enough about books.

I'm pretty sure everyone owns these pants by now,          Gotta love these with the zippers, too.
but if you don't - you should.

J. Crew
J. Crew

I'll leave you with a picture that's inspiring me for the week as my motivation for my house! Hey, it's pink :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS