Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Finished Bathroom!

 I'll let the pictures do most of the talking. Before.


And after. Hello gorgeous. 


Who's ready for an even closer look? Light on vs. light off. 





Remember when I posted about my DIY roman shades here? Well how do you think they turned out? Pretend you don't see that warning/safety tag on the cord.


Finally, a place to put my rings! This is "my" bathroom, so no worries on the toilet seat being closed. 



Can't forget about the toilet paper holder. In this picture, you can see the wood transition piece, and upclose on the baseboards, and the new door frame. P.S. The rest of the bedroom floor is being stained this week... and sanded


Far cry from this eh?



A few people have asked me to share where I find things, so here we go!

Towel bar - Lowes
Toilet paper holder - Lowes
Light - Home Depot
Vanity - Lowes
Bathtub fixture - Danze
Vanity faucet - Home Depot
Towels are Pottery Barn. Roman shade is made by yours truly, along with the paintings and flower arrangement. 

My poor little beloved light didn't really get a cameo in this post. I will post a better picture of it soon once I stop doing my happy dance. 

Happy Monday Tuesday everyone!! I hope you have a great day!!!

Oh, it's officially my birthday week. Between this completed bathroom and this next picture, my heart is full of joy :) 


And one last little side by side. In case you couldn't really capture them on top of each other. And maybe because I can.not.get.enough.




It was worth every inch of wallpaper that I peeled. People always tell us, "you'll be so proud when you're done to be like, we did this". And it's so true. Every setback included. If you would like to see where we started, here is phase 1. It seems like so much time has passed since we started this project on July 5th! Lemme know what you think :)


1 comment:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS