Wednesday, April 8, 2015

18 Week Bumpdate

Well, I'm a little behind on this as I am now 19 weeks but I'll try to put up a few of these for my memory.  This picture was taken on Easter Sunday.
 
 

How Far Along: 18 weeks
 
Size of Baby: Sweet Potato
 
Gender: We don't know yet! We have our sonogram scheduled for April 13 and our gender reveal part for April 19. Can't wait to find out PINK or BLUE!
 
Sleep: Seems like every other night I sleep horrible. Up about 4 times a night and then the next night I sleep the whole night through. Anything is better than nausea so I'll take it :)
 
Movement: Everyone tells me I should be feeling something, but I just am not positive I've felt something yet.
 
Workouts: I've been shopping a lot? I did order a Pure Barre prenatal workout video. So, it's on my mind.
 
Weight: Well, my scale and my doctor's scales are two different beasts. I would say I'm up at least 8-9 pounds. Although I did eat a lemon pie dessert at lunch yesterday... yum!
 
Maternity Clothes: Jeans are maternity. Other than that, still mixing and matching. I see lots of maxi dresses in my future.
 
Symptoms: I feel great this week besides the few nights I'm up for about 4 hours each night. That just gives me a headache.
 
Cravings/Aversions: Always craving sweets!
 
Missing Most: Sitting outside with a glass of wine. I swear that keeps me from eating so much. :)
 
Nursery: We can't wait to start on the nursery once the rest of our renovations are done downstairs. We're definitely waiting on the gender reveal before we order anything! I've gotten a few requests to blog about the nursery décor though, so I plan to do that as well.
 
Hubby: He's working as usual. He made one comment over Easter weekend that he thought Baby W was a girl. We shall see! Lots of our family were putting in their votes about the gender. It's so nice to see everyone so excited.
 
Best Part of the Week: Being off for Spring Break!
 
Can't Wait For: Our sonogram next week. Hopefully Baby W cooperates!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS