Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Snow Day Obsessions

As a result of another snow day, I got to tackle my stack of unread magazines. Guess what I get to be obsessed with now?

Ballard Designs

Yep, a pom pom quilt. Tell me, even when my house is finished (yes, I know that never happens) will I stop wanting everything? No, I didn't think so. Because it doesn't work like that in terms of my closet. 

Also, this snow storm has delayed a living room delivery. And I'm STILL waiting on my cabinet hardware. I ordered it on December 28. They said the package should ship out the last week of January due to back-order but I checked this morning and they still haven't shipped. I'm a patient person now so I'm coping okay. 

So my actual plan for the day is to paint my new coffee table that I showed you yesterday. This will be an experiment between paints that I already own. Could be a good thing, could be a complete disaster. When I was looking for inspiration pictures (and still thinking about painting my hallway wall navy) this image hit me in the face. How cool is that?

via
Hopefully I'm back with a successful coffee table paint job for you soon. As in tomorrow, because after all, I am a patient person these days. 

Stay safe and warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS