Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Master Bedroom Update!

I've been waiting to post a master bedroom update! Again, pictures are awful. Since I showed you the sneak peek of the upstairs, know that the camera is up THERE. It may never be found.


Couldn't you just DIE over this adorableness? 


If you walked in and looked to your left, you would see a little montage of our wedding. I will never get enough of that fountain picture. :) That doorway to the left leads to the bathroom. 


And that whole side of the room... 


Closeup of the left side of the bed... 


Anddd the other side... 



Notice I straightened up my books in this next picture. Ahhh laziness. 



So for the past few weeks, I kept telling my Mom "something's missing from this room and I can't figure out what it is." And her response, "it's a rug - a rug completes a room." Did I get that quote right Mom? So on our weekly shopping expedition, we were on a mission to find a rug. And that we did. You can sorta see it in this picture. It's a solid cream colored rug with a chevron print (in the same color - so it's not too chevron-y - I hate trendy). Can you see? Hey Mom! And thanks for the rug :))))


Oh and then the fun of riding home with a rug in between you. What I really should've taken a picture of was that rug in the cart. I hit my head twice until my mom stepped in and said "you know if you pull it from the front of the basket, you wouldn't have a problem." Moms always know best :)


Sadly, I don't have a picture of the rug under the bed. That's where it's going if you didn't catch on. The reason why we didn't put it down yet is because Josh says its going to get dirty with the work still going on in the bathroom and he "doesn't want to have to buy another rug". It makes sense. My anxiousness takes over and I wanna see it in the room and see something completed buuuut it will be soon enough.

And just to keep it real, here's the other side of the room. Ladders, work lights, computers, and papers...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS