Monday, July 8, 2013

Small Bathroom Inspiration

Let's take a break from the yucky bathroom pictures and take a look at what I have planned for my bathroom space. I'm really excited about the look I've put together and I'm really hoping that it comes to life - and this may be the closest thing to "complete" that you will see for a while (although I do have exciting demo pictures to show you in a few days!!).  

Since our bathroom is attached to the master bedroom, I'm thinking I'm going to stay in the same color family. That color family is blues and greys and creams/golds. It was pretty easy for me to pick out the look I wanted because I've had this bathroom in mind for a while. My most favorite part will be that everything will be NEW!!! 

I'm hoping this look I've put together will put a smile on your face like it does to mine. Versus that scrunched up disgusted look I usually have looking at the stained carpet! 

Without further ado, here she is... 


What do you think?! I'm obsessed :) What do y'all think of the inspiration boards? I'll make more if you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love the inspiration boards. I need to take more time putting these together vs. just pinning or adding to idea books (Houzz.com).
    I'm just now having the chance to catch up on all your posts-- you all have done a ton in the last month, way to go!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS