Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Unfinished Tiles!

Ignore the title.

So we started at this.



Then I showed you this yesterday.



Now we are here.


Josh spent quite some time tiling and cutting tile this past weekend. And I think it looks so pretttty even though it's unfinished. There are just a few more tiles that need to be cut and placed before the grout goes in. 

If you're wondering where the vanity went... We took it out so we could repair that corner of the wall. See it? But all the plumbing is fixed and good to go. Just waiting on the tiling to be done. Here's a few more pics of it. Do you like the subway tile? Good choice? P.S. I really love hearing from you. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think :) 





2 comments:

  1. It looks great, Eris!! I like that tile. Where did it come from? I need to figure out what I'm going to put around our master bath tub.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! The tile is from Home Depot - they're 3x6 white ceramic tiles (subway tile). You can get an entire box of these tiles for so cheap. I think a piece they are like 22 cents. Great for doing big spaces and it looks so pretty when it's up!! By the way, I started reading your blog yesterday, yay! :)

      Delete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS